Thursday, February 18, 2010

undone things





i still have undone things: her annulment.
i have contacted a law office in metro manila and Atty Maria was kind enough to e-mail my queries.
she is good and efficient.

but i face one big problem.
i cannot call my ex-girlfriend because she refuse to answer my call.
i just can send her text messages so that she can ask her eldest daughter to reply.

the annulment acceptance is 150,000 peso and will last less than a year, depending whether her husband. when he opposed, the period will be longer and of course, fee will also increased.

i think her husband will oppose.

i have text message of the law office's e-mail address and hope her daughter can reply soon.

i should have done this long time ago when she is still my girlfriend.

now after this, all have changed. difficult to get the things done.

i have gambled and lost the bet that she will come back.

she did not.
i have to accept it and be a good loser.

as i thought of the wonderful times with her, they are our memories that will remained printed in my mind for the rest of my life