Thursday, February 25, 2010

tears


of course, i still feel the pain, not as much as last week.
still, there are tears in my eyes.
still cannot accept that she is gone forever.
yes, gone forever.

it is something that i have not thought of it when i was with her.
i like to see her everyday, but couldn't.
alas.

she has told me that i will regret it for the rest of my life.
she told me that i did not know what i was doing.

i asked for forgiveness, and for another chace to be with her.
in the end, i lost the betting and lost all.

i did not eat well, and let the hunger went on and on.
it was like torturing myself for making such a decision.

and she did not fare better than me, too.

she was moody when i meet her on that day.
alas.

things changed.

i really hoped all will settled down and back to normal.
i certainly hope so.
i certainly hope so.
i certainly hope so.

i will be meeting her when i will be doing my only one night shift with her.
i do not know what will happen on that day.
i just do not have any idea.

but one thing i knew that it will be slightly different from what i used to do.
let's hope everything is alright.

i do not like to think too much. i cannot see the future.
when it comes,it will comes.

she has decided and is is better for me and for hers as well.