Saturday, March 25, 2006

taxi


Like many others, I also hold taxi vacational licence.
Like many others, we used it as the last retort for emergency cases.
However,when I spoke to one of my friends who has worked full-time as taxi-drivers, I was surprised to hear that tax-driver was a tough job, and told me to forget the idea of becoming one.
The main cause: the customers. whether you make in shortest time or short path, they still asked for discount. My friend always gave way.
However, there are certain advantage: you decided your working hours, and half way through working, you can take a break and go shopping.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Good for you u have something to fall back on if you lose your job and can't find another 1 :) I did sign up for the taxi-vocational license course b4 and paid $200 for it. But i didn't complete all the tests on-line in time. Very tiring to go home to do all those theory MCQs at night after a hard day's work in front of the computer the whole day ;p

sOnG said...

but in the end, you will do it until it was last retort..taxi is tnot necesscities as compared to bus and mrt trains..cheers