Tuesday, March 14, 2006

free computer games


I usually download some computer games for my sister's son and daughters to play when they came to visit.

Lately when i was defragmenting the harddisk, I have problems in doing do. The system always prompts me that there was scandisk error and I have already scanned

Tried many times and it was still the same problems.

That led me to no alterative but to uninstall the games, reinstall the Operating system, that I managed to defragment.

It seemed that the games have corrupted my orginal system setting.

Wow. Next time not to download any things that was free.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

That's the problem with all these free games. They tend to corrupt your harddisk, don't they? ;p

sOnG said...

yes..not only that, the whole system was extremely slow at starting..after i reinstall, it was rather quick in start-up..