Monday, March 27, 2006

a close shave


one of my friends used to work in Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre. Since he has found a new job, he left a few weeks ago.
Then he was alarmed to read the new about the building at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre was closed temporarily after gas leak. He has worked there for quite a few years and everything seemed fine before he left. And he used to work for the building that gas has leaked.
Wow. I told him he was fortunate to escape the accident and still in one-piece.

I told him that the exposure to more concentrated levels of ammonia gas (above 25 ppm) can cause headaches, nausea, and intense burning of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin. So, it was not a good environment to work.

Well, for him it was a very close shave indeed. He lived again.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Has anyone there seen the ghost of Huang Na?

sOnG said...

it was creepy, my friend told me at night..