Wednesday, March 29, 2006

the line of death


I used to jog in the evening as it was cooler and you could smell the fesh fragnance of the trees and flowers along the path.

To me every jog was a special as I treasured each jog as a fresh and renewing day for me.

Little do I expected a close shave and a thin line between live and death.

I was jogging along a path when I saw many people walking on the pavement, so I took the side of the road, where I jogged the double-yellow lines. Just I started running, a double-decker droved by and I could felt the turbulence of the wind.

The bus-driver slowed and I waved my apologies, and he understood, and continued on.

I knew that I have just escape the line of death.

4 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Fresh breeze. Double yellow lines are for cyclists to cycle in, at their own risk, of course. They r certainly not for joggers to jog on, unfortunately. Thank God you're alright. It's better to jog on the pedestrian path or the jogging track of a park or better still, the running track of a stadium :)

sOnG said...

it was a very close shave..thanks..i am destined to live yet another day..cheers

Mother Superior said...

Thank God. Now that you're given another chance of life, what are you gonna do with it? Don't take life forgranted. ,-)

sOnG said...

thanks man..much appreciated..cheers..we lived again,yet another day for time wait for no man..