Friday, March 17, 2006

Park


Normally, if I have the time, I will have a stroll at the park nearby our Hdb flat for half an hour or so.

It was on old park as we have lived in the same area for over 20 over years. so, the trees have grown to much taller, and provided much shade, making the place cooler and more greener. Recently, as some of the trees are old, they are chopped down for safety reasons.

I usually brought along a radio with ear phone and walked along the jogging paths, where I could young and old joggers, male or female prospired as they ran past me. When I walked a bit tired, I sat down on the wooden bench, and listened to the radio broadcast.

As the wind blows, the sound of leaves rustling, and here I am, listening to favorite songs and doing nothing, it was sheer enjoyment off the stress of the work.

2 comments:

Mockingbird said...

Cool :) i wish i have more time to indulge in such simple pleasures too :) which radio station do u listen to? I listen to Class 95 most of the time. Sometimes i listen to YES 933 also :)

sOnG said...

in the fast-paced society, we need to slow down a bit and enjoy the scene..cheers!