Friday, January 05, 2018


words of wisdom:
Keep it real. Be yourself. Learn from your mistakes. 
You should not give up and be happy with whatever chances given to you. 
You may not be the best all the time, but you should give it a hundred per cent. 
I know it’s very tiring and difficult. 
And it even gets depressing sometimes.
But you have to believe that after today, tomorrow will be better. You may not get the best roles, neither will you (always) get the jobs you want to do. But that is the process that will make you become a better you


(Over the years), I’ve learnt that not all friendships are lasting. 
And that you cannot force people to be friends with you. Chemistry and communication between friends are very important. 
Because of my job, I don’t really have time to make a lot of friends so most of them are from the industry. And I’m very lucky to have met and made a lot of good friends here. I find that to keep friendships strong and lasting, respect and confidentiality are most important.