Friday, January 26, 2018

the poem from a boy to his love



A little bit of you...
A little bit of me...

A little bit of the path that is left to complete...

Hoping both will be successful in making it to the end...


Let's run the race hand in hand....

A hug for you, a hug for me.
I wonder how would our first hug be. 

Short and awkward or long and assured.
Tight and happy or sad and tired. 

A hug for you, a hug for me. 
Wonder how our first hug would be. 

My embrace, your arms,
your waist, my arms.

Raw breath ushering down on our shoulders,
panicking shy souls hugging, confessing their love.

A body telling to another,


I missed you.


All the words I had, but not a hug.

Finally here. Eyes to eyes. Arms to arms. 


Breath to breath.


A hug for you, a hug for me.

First hug I wish never ends honey.