Tuesday, April 13, 2010

rain





Went for an afternoon jog today.
Rain has stopped and I thought it would just like any other day.
But it continued on, and became heavier and heavier.
Waited at the bus stop for few minutes and decided to jog instead, despite the rain.

It was not that heavier, just a drizzling.
I continued on.


I was thoroughly drenched.
And I pondered: is that what you got for me.
I have jogged even under heavier rain, but today was just teasing us.

i recalled the relationship with her.
it was just a game for her.
she has been playing.

she has so many suitors.(she told me)
and losing one did not hurt her much, but just thrilling to see me in pain, agony and sorrow.
but i did not do that.

i became even stronger.
i have told her she will be the last one, and stressed the importance.
now no more.
i have thought through and got up where i have fallen.
i have come to this world empty-handed and shall leave this world empty-handed as well.
so, it does not matter much, really.
i do not care about her anymore.
i have since move on.


i emptied my mind.
when i saw her again, i wondered why i have fallen for her.
love is blind.

alas.
this is a tiny, tiny thing that do not hurt me anymore.