Saturday, April 10, 2010

alone


i remembered watching the DVD,"the gladiators".
The general was saying," if you found yourself alone..you will be dead"
but i am still much alive.

without her, i am lone.
i know that when i will get old one day, i will be even more alone.
i know.

but this is my destiny.
i cannot see my future, and i hope for the best.
i have been like this all my life.

so, when i broke up with her, it is back to my simple life, yet again.

i am humble person, easy to be contented with what i have.
life goes on, with or without her.
of course, i prefer someone with me when i grows old.
of course, it is better this way.
but in reality, it is easy said than done.

i have to live in a real world, but my spirit is out of this imperfect world.
i tell myself: i have to move on.