Sunday, March 07, 2010

the first meeting





after 18 long days, i have finally met her.
yes, after 18 long, long days like eternity.

it is good.
yes, it is good.

finally, after this first meeting, we can really placed the things done and get going.
i am at rest that she is really getting well.
i stop worrying about her.

she recovered much faster than i have assumed.
as usual, when she spoke, she lowered her head and asked me, "how are you? how are you?"
i stood in front of her, smiling and did not know how to answer her, but found my voice and said," i'm fine, thank you."

it is good to see her face to face.
she was beautiful as ever, in my eyes. she is still the one who rejected me,and now speaking to me.

ah. i missed her of my very first thought.
how i wished to be with her again.

my love still with her, and i still loved her as ever.

later, when i has completed my work, and able to talk to her and even joked with her too.
she also has put on 1kg from 41 kg to 42 kg.

it is good.


the good old times.

but i knew it is a goodbye, and i gave her my carved comb of mine to her, asking her to pass to her son.
i really liked to kiss her and hug her, but could not do that.

she accepted it and told me she did not know whether her son would like it or not.

alas.

i do miss her.
i do miss her much.

met her again the next morning after my off day and she was smiling at me when we wished her good morning.

it is good.

Part II

i have asked my good friend about her.

she noticed that she has became even skinny after the breakup.

she had made the decision that it was a "no"for us and she chose over her 3-years indian Muslim friend.

i knew that we have both suffered.

i myself lost 2 kg too.

my friend also noticed that she has been thinking too much lately on her last night and was not her usual self.

i was surprised to hear this and now that we have part, i could not say too much.

my friend also surprised to hear that i will be accepting not only her but her two kids as well.

she asked me whether i took thme as a whole.
i replied affirmative.

i intended to let her lived with me and her two kids as well.
but she has rejected me 3 weeks ago.

she has in fact perferred her indian muslim than me.

i have accepted her decision and glad that it was all over for us.
however,i was still much in love with her.

it will stayed on for a long while.