Thursday, March 11, 2010

decision





Part II

i have asked my good friend about her.

she noticed that she has became even skinny after the breakup.

she had made the decision that it was a "no"for us and she chose over her 3-years indian Muslim friend.

i knew that we have both suffered.

i myself lost 2 kg too.

my friend also noticed that she has been thinking too much lately on her last night and was not her usual self.

i was surprised to hear this and now that we have part, i could not say too much.

my friend also surprised to hear that i will be accepting not only her but her two kids as well.

she asked me whether i took them as a whole.
i replied affirmative.

i intended to ived with her and her two kids as well.
i have bought a flat.
but she has rejected me 3 weeks ago.

she has in fact perferred her indian muslim.

it was difficult to be in the middle of her two best friends, and i have forced her to make a decisive decision.
i did not like things hanging in the air.

i myself also made a huge bet as well and lost heavily.

i have accepted her decision and glad that it was all over for us.
however,i was still much in love with her.

it will stayed on for a long while.