Saturday, July 03, 2010

sad

it is so sad hat my friend treated me this way.
yes, very sad.
but what can i do?

nothing actually.
the way i see it in different perception that it reveals the truth character of my friend.
it meant that she has been using me all along the while, for her purposes.
alas.
man..i am so naive, so believing in her.
i have loved her all our hearts, all of our minds and all of ours souls.

well, in this case, i tended to forget what she has dones to us, and let the things goes past us and i move on, letting it go.

still, i am walking the narrow path which i have been believing and trusting in myself.

it does not change our thinking, i just move on.

it is a good lesson that i have learned.

just because of her, i will change my perception on others?
no way.

i am still the same, yesterday, today and tommorrow.

No comments: