Monday, February 11, 2019

cantankerous appealing for your help to report my tablet if someone happens to sell it to you. I lost it between 8.15 - 8.25 PM on 4 July and have pasted posters around the area, was informed that it was picked up by an Indian or Bangladeshi foreign worker at Choa Chu Kang Limbang Market loading bay carpark entrance around 8.40 PM, which was exactly where i walked! After calling, the thief decided to power off my phone. *DEVASTING* The tablet contains slices of my daily life, everything from slides and notes to precious memories of my late grandma which were not backed up. Feeling upset beyond words and inconvenienced. I’m sure you could empathise with me and it means a lot if you could help, please! IMEI: 358996071596719 Would offer cash reward as a token of appreciation, just wish to have the device back as the contents of the tablet are important to me. Please drop me a message if you have any news.