Friday, July 22, 2016

SORRY TO HER PARENTS




"I've never been more sorry to my parents because they raised me up really well, and because I was disobedient and went out on that one night, that night 5th May 2012, it brought so much pain that there's a long time after that where I couldn't even lie in my bed without feeling like ripping my own skin off because I just couldn't remove myself from what happened to me...


"I just went through really 'hell time' but my family was there for me. It taught me a very expensive lesson. I was far too trusting of my environment in the past 

"Even though 3 years have passed, my life is happy, I've moved on, I have (indistinct) my studies and I just... became a stronger person but I am not going to lie, that there are still nights where I am in bed, even sometimes not alone in bed that I just feel disgusted with myself,

"I am just thankful that I am here today, that I'm still strong and I'm happy and I'm not in depression anymore.  I really just want to put this behind me