Sunday, January 29, 2012

tears

I always feel that when one decide to leave the company, it feels like leaving a part of your soul behind coz no matter how shitty things can become sometimes, you will still feel like leaving a part of you being in this little family.



It's an emo decision, I took 6 yrs to realize that I am probably worth more than what I should get.

So i guess Mitch and me know how you feel totally.

I remembered every bit and was thankful that I was once part of the family.

It's a place where you probably feel that the satisfaction cannot sometimes be measured by money terms.

But of coz if you ask me, I have learnt a lot from there. Learnt to be strong, learnt to read btw the fine line of who are frens and who treads on others being frens.

Learnt that sometimes one have to let go to attain better other things in life. So matter how Marg, let the beautiful remain in your heart to form a part of "once upon a time", where when you look back it's gonna bring upon a smile on your face.